Rocket salad with tuna and chickpeas
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This salad was shaped from chickpeas. In a hurry I opened chickpeas instead of beans. Good and chickpeas we make salad with what we have.
- 1 arugula casserole [300 gr]
- 1 box of chickpeas
- 1 can of spicy tuna in oil
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 lemon-juice
- 10 cherry tomatoes
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Rocket salad with tuna and chickpeas:
- The arugula is washed and the leaves withered.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in half. Lightly salt the tomatoes.
- The chickpeas are removed from the can and washed in a sieve under a light stream of cold water.
- The tuna is removed from the can.
- Put the chickpeas, tuna and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl.
- Add the arugula leaves, lemon juice and mix.
- Taste and salt / sour if needed.
- At the end add the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve the salad as it is or with slices of toast.
Good appetite !!!
A special vessel for this purpose is very useful for washing and drying green leaves.