Mini gogosi berlineze
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a large bowl, add lukewarm milk, sugar and yeast, mix until the sugar dissolves, then add the egg yolks, butter (melted and cooled), vanilla essence and salt powder. Mix everything with a spoon, lightly incorporating the flour. Knead the dough until it no longer sticks to your hands, if necessary, you can add a little more flour until you reach the desired consistency. Leave to rise for about an hour. in a warm place (I heat the oven for 1 minute then turn it off, put the bowl of dough and leave it with the door closed).
We break pieces of dough and form balls, we made them of 15 gr. the ball (as big as a grape), but that's up to everyone. We place them on a spaced baking sheet, because they will grow and let them rise for another hour covered with a napkin.
Heat the oil in a high pan and start adding the formed donuts (lightly peel them off the sheet so as not to deform them). The oil must reach at least in the middle of the donuts, let the medium to low heat and brown them nicely on both sides. On a napkin plate, take out the mini donuts and powder them with powdered sugar if desired. It can be served both simple and with chocolate, jam, ice cream.
Mini cheese donuts & # 8211 are ready in minutes!
The fastest recipe for mini donuts with cheese. Try it and surprise your friends with a delicious dessert prepared by your own hands. The donuts are ready in a few minutes!
- 300 gr cottage cheese
- 3 medium eggs
- 350 gr white flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 drops of vanilla essence
- Oil (for frying)
Remove eggs and cheese from the refrigerator an hour before to reach room temperature.
Method of preparation:
Put cheese, flour and baking powder in a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs together with the powdered sugar and vanilla essence. Pour over the cheese and flour mixture. Mix everything very well. Add baking soda just before frying the donuts. Then mix the dough again.
Prepare a large, thick pan with high edges. Pour oil into it. Set the stove to medium heat and wait for the oil to heat up. We will shape the donuts by hand. In the hot oil, we will put the donuts. In a pan with a diameter of 25 cm can fit even 25 mini donuts.
Once the donuts turn golden, you can take them out on a paper towel. Cover them immediately with powdered sugar. Good appetite!
Ingredients Leopard Print Cookies
- 250 g soft butter (60% fats)
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 20 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 600 g all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 3-4 tablespoons of dark cocoa
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Wash the orange, cut and put in the mixer. Start the mixer and mix until it becomes a paste.
Add the yolks, sugar and oil and chew until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
Pour the mixture into a bowl. Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and chew slowly with a wooden spoon. Vanilla essence is added.
Beat the egg whites separately, which are added to the yolk composition, mixing in the same direction.
Pour the mixture into any shape you have. Bake until golden on top or until the toothpick comes out clean.
Glaze with chocolate topping or make an orange glaze.
In a saucepan mix the sugar with the orange juice until it melts. Grease the cake with this mixture.
If you liked this recipe and you want to find many others that will inspire you when you are looking for an idea to prepare goodies for your loved ones, come and see our Healthy Recipes section. Over 1,300 tasty recipes are waiting for you!
Mini donuts & # 8211 So tasty! See the full recipe here
If you want to make delicious donuts for children, but you don't have yeast, don't worry. Try this easy recipe and get the fluffiest donuts. You only need a few ingredients, which are probably already in your kitchen.
- 3 ripe bananas
- One egg, 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 200 gr white flour, a sachet of baking powder
- Frying oil
How to prepare donuts without yeast?
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add the sugar and egg over them and mix well. You can give up sugar if you are on a diet, because ripe bananas are very sweet and give donuts a special taste.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and add it over the banana mixture. Use a whisk to mix everything very well until you get a homogeneous dough that has the consistency of sour cream.
- We put a pan with oil on the fire. After the oil heats up, add the donut dough to the pan with a spoon. While frying, the delicious donuts take on a round shape. Because the dough is soft, the donuts must be turned several times.
- You have to be very careful when frying the donuts, because they can burn very easily. When you take the donuts out of the pan, put them on a paper towel. You only need 10 minutes to fry all the donuts.
You should not rush to eat them all, because they remain fluffy and soft even after 2 days. If you want, you can sprinkle them with a little chocolate sauce or powdered sugar. They will have a special taste, and your children will love them. Good appetite!
Mini donuts with yogurt & # 8211 are quickly prepared from a few simple ingredients. No yeast required
Mini donuts with yogurt are easy to prepare. For the dough you only need a few ingredients that you probably already have at home. Yeast is not required. The recipe is explained step by step in the lines below.
- 320 gr wheat flour, 250 gr natural yogurt
- 3 medium eggs, 40 g powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 500 ml sunflower oil (for frying)
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- ⅓ teaspoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
Method of preparation:
Take the yogurt and eggs out of the fridge at least an hour before you start preparing the dough.
Put in a large bowl the wheat flour, baking powder, natural yogurt, eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix all ingredients well.
It can be mixed with either your hands or a spoon. You should get a very thick and sticky dough. Set the dough aside for about an hour.
Prepare a small or medium pot. Pour 500 ml of oil into it and put it on the stove. Wait for the oil to heat up. Toss a piece of dough into the oil to see if it is hot enough.
Using two teaspoons, take some of the dough and put it in the pot with oil, forming small donuts the size of a walnut.
The mini yogurt donuts will grow a lot while they are fried. Don't fry too many donuts at once because they will touch each other.
Let the donuts fry for about 4 minutes. You can check if the donut is fried enough. Take it in your hand and cut it in half. If it is fried inside, it means that it has been in the oil pot for a long time.
Mix powdered sugar, cocoa and cinnamon. Pass each fried donut through this mixture.
Serve mini fluffy donuts with your loved ones. Good appetite and increase cooking!
INGREDIENTS Alcazar Sandwich Cookies
(for about 20 Alcazar Sandwich Cookies)
►For the walnut-meringue cookies
►For the filling
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 15 g cocoa
- 100 ml milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 tablespoon rum (or rum extract)
Fluffy, soft and tender Berliner donuts - they fully deserve their success!
Berlin donuts. A very popular dessert in Germany and Austria, made of sweet dough with yeast and filled with strawberry or plum jam, but it can also be boiled cream or vanilla. Fry the donuts in oil and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
-20 g of fresh yeast
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and yeast to the warm milk, mix well with the whisk, then add 2-3 teaspoons of flour, mix once more and leave the bowl warm for 15-20 minutes, until it froths .
2. Separate the egg white from the yolk. Transfer the yolk to a large bowl.
3.Then add the sugar, vanilla sugar, brandy and melted and cooled butter to room temperature. Stir until the ingredients are smooth.
4.Add the yeast with milk and mix carefully. Add salt and continue to mix until you get a homogeneous composition.
5. Incorporate the flour in a few steps and knead the dough until it acquires a smooth and homogeneous consistency.
6. Transfer the dough to a larger bowl, cover with a clean, dry towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
7. Pass the dough on the floured work surface and work it a little. Then sprinkle it with flour and spread it on a 1 cm thick countertop.
8. Take a glass or a round shape and cut out the donuts. The size of the ready donuts depends on the thickness of the countertop and the diameter of the shape. From this amount of ingredients we obtained 16 donuts with a diameter of 5 cm.
9. Place the donuts on baking paper, cover with a towel and leave to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
10. Pour the oil into a saucepan, heat it and fry the donuts on both sides. You return them only once and only after you make sure that they have acquired a golden color. But be careful, because they can burn very quickly. So the oil temperature must be average and always under control.
11. Remove the donuts on a paper towel, which will soak up the excess oil, and allow them to cool.
12. Transfer the jam to a special spray and fill the donuts. Try to distribute the amount of jam evenly, so that it is enough for all your donuts.
13.Place the donuts on the plate and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
Berlin donuts are delicious with a cup of hot coffee for breakfast or as a dessert for dinner and lunch.
Mini donuts with cream and lemon & # 8211 are fragrant, soft and delicious
The mini donuts with lemon cream are delicious. I prepare them quite often because my husband is crazy about them. The donuts are soft and fragrant, due to the lemon juice in their composition. You can find the recipe in the rows below.
- 700 gr wheat flour, 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 yolks, 4-5 tablespoons sour cream
- 40 gr of fresh yeast, 200 ml of warm milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons 10% vinegar, lemon peel, sunflower oil
Method of preparation:
Remove the ingredients from the fridge in time, so that it is at room temperature. Dissolve the sugar and yeast in warm milk. Set the mixture aside for about 15 minutes. During this time, the yeast will grow.
Sift wheat flour into a large bowl. Add the yolks, sour cream, vinegar, lemon peel, lemon juice and melted butter.Add the dissolved yeast and knead a smooth and uniform dough.Cover the dough with a cloth and leave it in a warm place for an hour. During this time it will increase and double in volume.Put the raised dough on the work surface sprinkled with flour and knead it lightly. Spread a sheet of dough about 1-1.5 cm thick. With a small glass, with a round mouth, cut small circles out of the dough.To prevent the dough from sticking to the glass, sprinkle its edge with flour from time to time. Place the dough circles on a counter sprinkled with flour and let them rise for about 15-20 minutes.
Put sunflower oil in a pan and let it heat up. Then add the dough circles to the pan and fry them on both sides until golden brown.
After they are fried, we take them out on a paper towel, so that the excess oil is absorbed. Let the mini donuts cool, then sprinkle powdered sugar over them. Good appetite!